Why Chef Michael's
What your dog eats should be just as remarkable as who your dog is. That’s why we work with animal cognitive experts, nutritionists, dog behaviorists and, of course, chefs, to understand everything we can about dogs and food.
Well-Rounded Dry Dinners
Far from ordinary but perfect for every day.
Chef Michael’s Dry Dinners
- Real beef or chicken is the first ingredient
- Accented with vegetable garnishes
- 23 essential vitamins and minerals
- Prepared with no added artificial colors or flavors
- Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes
- Oven-Roasted Chicken Flavor and pea & carrot garnishes
Mouthwatering Wet Meals
A taste experience your dog will love from first sniff to last lick.
If real meat or poultry is the ingredient dogs love most, why not make it the center of your dog’s attention? Serve the meal where meat or poultry is a main event. Made with tender, pull-apart shreds in a delicious sauce that look as good as they taste.
- Braised Brisket Flavor
- Beef Short Rib Flavor
- Stewed Chicken Flavor
Tender Pieces In Sauce
You know the key to your dog’s heart is a tasty, satisfying meal. Share the love with delectable tender pieces made with real beef or chicken plus real vegetable accents in a savory sauce.
- Rotisserie Chicken Flavor and carrot & corn garnishes
- Beef Tenderloin Flavor and carrot & barley garnishes
- Sirloin Steak Flavor and pea & rice garnishes