- Blend of flavors, including poultry, liver, and ocean fish for cats, offers a Kit and Kaboodle cat food taste cats love in fun crunchy shapes for variety cats can’t get enough of
- 100 percent complete and balanced adult cat food nutrition, including essential vitamins and minerals, help support overall health
- Crunchy cat kibble helps promote clean teeth
- Kit and Kaboodle dry cat food is crafted in Purina-owned USA facilities and meets the industry standards for quality and safety
- Purina cat food backed by over 90 years of research and innovation
- 12 oz pouch
- 3 lb bag
- 11 lb bag
- 13 lb bag
- 16 lb bag
- 22 lb bag
- 30 lb bag
- 32 lb bag
Offer your cat vitamins, minerals and more to support her overall health by serving Purina Kit and Kaboodle Original cat kibble. A blend of three delicious flavors — poultry, liver and ocean fish — offers an adult cat food taste she’s sure to love.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts
Using a standard 8 oz measuring cup
Feeding Adult Cats
Feed 1/2 the indicated amount twice a day. Or, you can fill the bowl with the entire amount every morning. Some cats will eat more or less, depending on their age, weight and size. Feed to maintain ideal body condition.
Changes in your cat’s diet should be made gradually to allow your cat to become accustomed to a new food. Substitute small amounts of the new food for the old food, gradually increasing the amount of the new food while decreasing the old food, over a period of 7 - 10 days. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (calculated)
3516 kcal/kg398 kcal/cup
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 398 kcal/cup