- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Weight Management Formula
- High Protein to maintain lean muscle mass during weight loss
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- 15% less fat than Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula for adult dogs
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- High in protein with chicken as the first ingredient
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 6 lb bag
- 18 lb bag
- 34 lb bag
Specialized dry formula for overweight and less active adult dogs. Protein-to-fat ratio is optimized to maintain muscle mass during weight loss.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 101 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Contains 15% less fat than Pro Plan Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Metabolizable Energy (ME)
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 364 kcal/cup