- Significantly reduces the major allergen in cat hair & dander
- Shown to reduce the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47% starting in the third week of daily feeding
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive & immune health
- Outstanding daily nutrition in a safe everyday food
- Salmon is the #1 ingredient
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- Vitamin A and taurine for healthy vision
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- It works or your money back. Guaranteed.
- 3.5 lb bag
- 7 lb bag
- 16 lb bag
Breakthrough dry formula that significantly reduces allergens in cat hair and dander. Made with salmon as the first ingredient. And shown to reduce cat allergens by an average of 47%, beginning with the third week of daily feeding.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 113 g of Pro Plan LiveClear.
Feeding for Adult Maintenance
It is important that you feed Pro Plan LiveClear to your adult cat “free choice” throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat’s weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
Making the Switch to Pro Plan
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan LiveClear can make, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan LiveClear until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Feed Pro Plan LiveClear Formulas Every Day
Pro Plan LiveClear is formulated to be fed to your cat every day for optimal benefit. While Pro Plan LiveClear should remain as the primary diet, providing occasional wet cat food or treats is acceptable.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (fed)(ME)
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 561 kcal/cup