- Number 1 veterinarian-recommended cat probiotic brand to support digestive health (Kantar Veterinary Tracker, 2022), making it an excellent cat supplement
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive stomach cat food supplement for the dietary management of kittens and adult cats with cat diarrhea
- Digestive Care Cat Food supplement containing probiotics proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- FortiFlora cat vitamins and supplements have antioxidants to support a robust immune system and contain antioxidants for cats
- Easy-to-feed probiotic powder
- 30 ct box
Provide specialized support for your cat by introducing them to Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements FortiFlora probiotic powder cat food supplement for cats with diarrhea. This cat digestive health formula contains a probiotic strain proven to promote intestinal health and balance. Formulated for the dietary management of cats with cat diarrhea, this safe and effective Purina Pro Plan for Cats is simple to administer by adding it to your cat’s food. Each packet of this cat probiotics supplement contains a guaranteed level of live microorganisms that help promote beneficial intestinal microflora. A proprietary microencapsulation process helps enhance the stability and survival of the digestive probiotics in FortiFlora for cats until they reach your cat’s intestinal tract. This Purina Pro Plan sensitive stomach cat food supplement also contains antioxidants to support cat’s immune system. FortiFlora probiotics for cats supplements are appropriate for administration to both kittens and adult cats.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Active Ingredients per sachet (1.5g)
|Active Ingredients per sachet (1g)
|Enterococcus faecium SF68
Inactive Ingredients: Liver flavor, yeast
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Manufactured by: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, St. Louis, MO 63164 USA
For use in cats only.
Recommended to assist in the management of cats with diarrhea.
Directions for Use:
Administer one packet daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
Not for human consumption.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.