- Safely redirect chewing behavior during peak teething age
- Expertly designed and formulated by Purina’s animal care experts
- Contains DHA, EPA and calcium to support healthy brain, tooth & bone development
- Tasty chicken flavor
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Proudly produced in Purina-owned USA facilities
- 6 oz pouch
- 17.3 oz pouch
DentaLife Puppy Teething Chews provide a safe way to redirect your puppy’s chewing behavior when their adult teeth begin to emerge, at around 3+ months. Designed and formulated by our animal care experts, they also contain DHA, EPA and calcium to nourish your puppy’s developing brain, teeth and bones.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
Puppies 5 - 20 lbs 1 piece per day
This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your puppy to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. This chew is not suitable for puppies under 5 lbs or puppies over 20 lbs. Feed on an easy to clean surface. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (calculated)(ME):
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).