- Soft dog food bites that are 100 percent complete and balanced for adult dogs and perfect for serving as a meal, dog food topper, or on-the-go snack
- Each of these Purina dog food bites has an enticing, soft, meaty texture
- Purina Dog Chow Soft Bites come in stay-fresh dog food pouches
- Soft, dry dog food made with real chicken with accents of garden greens
- Purina dog food bites featuring a smoked chicken flavor
- Spoil your pet with Purina products. Reward yourself with points on every purchase. Download the myPurina app today
- 70 oz box
Discover a tasty and nutritious product for your dog that can be fed as a meal, topper, or on-the-go snack with Purina Dog Chow Soft Bites Smoked Chicken Flavor high-protein dog food. Made with real chicken and featuring a smoked chicken flavor, these soft dry dog food bites are 100 percent complete and balanced for adult dogs and sure to make your dog jump for joy. They’ll love the soft, meaty texture every time they sink their teeth into these Purina dog food bites, and you’ll love that each serving is high in protein and includes healthy ingredients like accents of garden greens. You’ll also love that these soft dog food bites can be served as a meal, a tasty topper to add variety to their regular meals, or as a between-meal snack. Bring home a versatile Purina dog food that can be served as a meal, topper, or on-the-go snack with Purina Dog Chow Soft Bites Smoked Chicken Flavor high-protein dog food.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Recommended Daily Feeding Amount
|Adult Dog Size
|3 - 12
|1/3 to 1
|13 - 20
|1 to 1-1/3
|21 - 35
|1-1/3 to 2
|36 - 50
|2 to 2-1/2
|51 - 75
|2-1/2 to 3-1/4
|76 - 100
|3-1/4 to 3-3/4
|3-3/4 pouches plus 1/4 pouch for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs
Amounts are recommended for an average adult dog with normal activity. Remember food intake requirements vary depending on age, activity and environment, and should be adjusted accordingly.
Switching To Dog Chow Soft Bites
When switching to Dog Chow Soft Bites from another food, please allow 7 - 10 days for the transition. Gradually add more Dog Chow Soft Bites and less of the previous food to your pet’s dish each day until the changeover is complete. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (calculated)(ME):
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 483 kcal/pouch