- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Small Bites Lamb and Rice Formula
- Nutrient-Dense bite-sized kibble for dogs who prefer smaller pieces
- 27% Protein and 17% Fat fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle
- Amino Acids nourish muscles, including in the crucial time after exercise
- Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Lamb is the first ingredient
- For dogs at all life stages, including puppies and reproducing females
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 6 lb bag
- 18 lb bag
- 37.5 lb bag
Fine-tuned dry formula crafted with 27% protein and 17% fat to fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle in active dogs. Made with high-quality sources of carbohydrates for sustained energy and Amino Acids to nourish muscles.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 112 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
FEEDING WEANING PUPS
Start puppies on dry or moistened Pro Plan as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally 3 - 4 weeks of age.
FEEDING GROWING PUPS
Feed pups (to six months of age) all of the moistened Pro Plan they will consume at intervals throughout the day. If fed dry, Pro Plan may be kept before pups at all times.
FEEDING FOR REPRODUCTION
Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation. Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Metabolizable Energy (ME)
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 474 kcal/cup