- Real chicken is the number 1 ingredient in this high protein dog food, which contains 32 percent protein for strong muscles, including a healthy heart
- Natural dog food delivering 100 percent nutrition for adult dogs with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities
- Includes bone broth for dogs, a source of naturally-occurring collagen, and contains 0 percent filler, no animal by-products and no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Every ingredient has a purpose in this dry dog food for skin and coat care, including omega-6 fatty acids and natural sources of glucosamine for joint health for dogs
- Purina ONE Chicken and Duck dog food with glucosamine for dogs has 2x the tender morsels compared to Purina ONE Lamb and Rice formula high quality dog food
- Reward yourself with points on every Purina purchase. Download the myPurina app today
- 3.8 lb bag
- 15 lb bag
- 27.5 lb bag
Give your dog the high-protein nutrition he instinctively craves with Purina ONE True Instinct with Real Chicken & Duck dry dog food with added vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Purina crafts this high protein dog food with 100 percent nutrition and 0 percent fillers, so every ingredient has a purpose. The easily digestible, nutrient-dense recipe also has no animal by-products and no artificial flavors or preservatives. This Purina ONE dog food features real chicken as the number 1 ingredient, along with real duck and contains 32 percent protein to support your active dog's muscles, including his heart. This premium, natural dog food contains glucosamine for dogs to promote healthy joints. Plus, antioxidants bolster a robust immune system, and omega-6 fatty acids support your dog's healthy skin and coat. Altogether, he gets a dog kibble from a veterinarian-recommended brand that provides 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition and supports the whole-body health of adult dogs.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Adult Dog Feeding Instructions
The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 90 g of Purina ONE). Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and the waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog’s lifelong health.
It's Not For All Dogs
Purina ONE True Instinct is specifically formulated for adult dogs. If you have a puppy, or a pregnant or nursing dog, feed Purina ONE Healthy Puppy Formula.
May Be Served Dry Or Moistened
Purina ONE may be fed dry or mixed with water. If mixed, we suggest one part liquid to four parts Purina ONE.
Making the Switch to Purina One
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina ONE can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE until you’re feeding Purina ONE exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
No Supplements Necessary
Purina ONE provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your dog healthy. If your dog hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 357 kcal/cup