- Proprietary use of probiotic strain BL999 to help cats maintain calm behavior
- Improvement shown in cats displaying anxious behaviors such as pacing
- Helps promote positive behaviors such as playing and seeking out social contact
- Helps cats cope with changes in routine and location and helps reduce sneezing associated with herpes virus
- Helps blunt cortisol, a marker of stress, and supports a healthy immune system
- 45 ct box
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Calming Care contains a strain of beneficial bacteria shown to help cats maintain calm behavior. The science behind our therapeutic products represents a collaboration among Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
Active Ingredients per sachet (1g)
Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x109 CFU
Vitamin E 100 IU
Liver flavor, maltodextrin.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in cats only.
Recommended to assist in the management of cats exhibiting anxious behaviors.
Directions for Use:
Administer one packet daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
May take up to six weeks for full effect.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Manufactured by: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, St. Louis, MO 63164 USA