- Proprietary use of probiotic strain BL999 to help dogs maintain calm behavior
- Helps support dogs with anxious behaviors such as excessive vocalization, jumping, pacing, and spinning
- Helps dogs cope with external stressors like separation, unfamiliar visitors, novel sounds or changes in routine and location
- Helps dogs maintain positive cardiac activity during stressful events
- Promotes a positive emotional state and healthy immune system in dogs
- Excellent palatability
- Contains a probiotic with 1X109 CFU of Bifidobacterium longum BL999 per packet to support balanced behavior
- 45 ct box
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Calming Care contains a strain of beneficial bacteria shown to help dogs maintain calm behavior. The science behind our therapeutic products represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
Active Ingredients per sachet (1g)
Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x109 CFU
Liver flavor, maltodextrin.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in dogs only.
Recommended to assist in the management of cats exhibiting anxious behaviors.
Directions for Use:
Administer one packet daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
May take up to six weeks for full effect.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Manufactured by: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, St. Louis, MO 63164 USA