- Real, high-quality chicken is the #1 ingredient
- Concentrated nutrition supports oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance
- Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility
- Brain-supporting nutrients DHA, EPA, antioxidants, B vitamins and arginine help promote cognitive health
- 30% Protein and 17% Fat help fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle
- Amino acids nourish muscles, including the crucial time after exercise
- 4 lb bag
- 16 lb bag
- 24 lb bag
Fine-Tuned Nutrition for Active Senior Dogs
Fuel your senior dog’s active lifestyle with the fine-tuned nutrition of Pro Plan Adult 7+ Sport Performance 30/17 formula. Formulated specifically for highly active dogs age 7+, this high-quality formula features concentrated nutrition that supports oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance, while glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, support joint health and mobility. So your older dog can keep up in the field, in the home, and during the adventures you share.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts:
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 108 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (fed)(ME):
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 442 kcal/cup