- Omega-3 Fatty Acids from fish oil at optimized levels to promote calm behavior when fed daily for 12 weeks
- Brain-supporting nutrients DHA, EPA, antioxidants, B vitamins and arginine help promote cognitive health
- Calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals maintain strong bones and teeth
- For adult dogs under 20 pounds at maturity
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin & coat
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 5 lb bag
- 16 lb bag
Complete, Daily Nutrition To Promote Calm Behavior In Small Dogs
Pacing, jumping, destructive behavior, and excessive barking can all be examples of anxious behaviors in dogs. Did you know supplements aren’t the only option that can help? Pro Plan Calm & Balanced Small Breed formula offers excellent daily nutrition for small dogs plus omega-3 fatty acids at optimized levels shown to promote calm behavior in as little as 12 weeks. It’s the advanced nutrition small dogs need for both their physical and mental health.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts:
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 105 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent disease.
Calorie Content (fed)(ME):
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 431 kcal/cup