- High protein dog food featuring real lamb as number one ingredient, plus oat meal which is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system
- High in omega 6 for dogs to support healthy skin and a lustrous coat
- Veterinarian recommended Purina Pro Plan lamb dog food with prebiotic fiber to nourish specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Rich in antioxidants for a healthy immune system and fish for dogs oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids for joint health and mobility, plus EPA and DHA for heart health
- Sensitive dry dog food that’s gentle on the stomach to maintain stool quality and made without artificial colors, flavors or poultry by-product meal
- 4 lb bag
- 16 lb bag
- 24 lb bag
Care for your dog's sensitive skin and stomach while still tending to his nutritional needs with Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula adult dry dog food. This dog kibble is made with fish oil, a source of EPA and DHA for heart health, plus a wealth of other wholesome ingredients you expect from a super-premium sensitive skin dog food. Also included are omega 6 for dogs and vitamin A in every serving to nourish your dog’s skin and promote his healthy coat so he can look his very best. Your dog will also get omega-3 fatty acids for healthy joints and mobility to help support his active lifestyle. With high-quality ingredients chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, this dog food for sensitive stomachs delivers outstanding nutrition to your best buddy's bowl every day. Make this Purina Pro Plan lamb dog food with oat meal a part of his regular diet and show him just how important his overall health and wellness are to you.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 134 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Calorie Content (fed)
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 528 kcal/cup