Wow! The Cuddle Collection by Fancy Feast was loved so much we sold out! Stay in the know on our next special collection.
While our Cuddle Collection is sold out, we’re always crafting unique gifts. Click the button below to be the first to know when our next collection will debut.
Snuggly embroidered sweater perfect for cuddling your cat
Fuzzy embroidered socks to keep your feet warm and cat cozy
Custom heart-shaped cat toys for the perfect play date
Insulated wine glass to toast to your love
Special Valentine’s Day menu for your cat
While we believe mealtime is the ultimate bonding experience, you can use our Cuddle Decoder to understand all the other ways your signifi-cat other shows their affection this Valentine’s Day.
Does your cat spend so much time at your feet you confuse her for feline footwear? This is just another way she shows her affection.
By rubbing up against your legs or wrapping her tail around your leg, she’s mirroring the social way that cats use close contact and intertwined tails as a sign of friendship.
This type of “if I fits, I sits” affection may seem extra clingy, but take it as an incredible compliment. Cats are very protective of their personal space, and only those with whom they’ve developed a strong bond are let in.
So while the cuddling-while-trying-to-video-conference position may not be 100% comfortable, it is 100% adorable.
It takes two to play the game of love. Mutual play is a common way that cats bond with one another, and that goes for cat and cat owners, too.
Engaging in play, hide and seek and other fun with your cat is a great way to not only provide mental stimulation, but also strengthen your relationship.
Your cat doesn’t have to be cuddling right next to you to show they care. Even if they’re snoozing on a separate couch or entirely across the room, just being relaxed in your presence proves your cat trusts you and is comfortable with you.
Next time you lock eyes across the room, give her a slow blink— it’s a common cat communicator for showing trust.
Our Cuddle Decoder guide was developed utilizing the insights and expertise of our in-house Pet Behavior Scientist, Dr. Annie Valuska.
Send your loved ones a special Fancy Feast Valentine’s Day card. Simply click download, save the photos to your phone’s camera roll, and share them on social by tagging your friends (and us!).
Fill out the form below and stay up-to-date on all the delightful gifts and limited-edition offerings from Fancy Feast.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES EACH ENTRANT (OR THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The Fancy Feast Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years or older (or 19 if resident of AL or NE). Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, 1 Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164 (the "Sponsor"), Brandmovers, Inc., 1519 Carroll Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 ("Administrator”) (collectively with Sponsor the "Released Parties”), and any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on February 10, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on February 14, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter. To enter, visit the Fancy Feast Cat Food page on Instagram (the “Page”). Once on the Page, find the Sweepstakes post (the “Post”), and perform the following three (3) tasks to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing:
(1) comment by answering the question posed in the Post,
(2) like the Post; and
(3) follow the Page.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the entire Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CT on February 14, 2023, to be entered into random drawing. All entrants must perform all 3 required tasks to be eligible.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
PLEASE NOTE: If entering via Instagram, entrants must adjust their Instagram account settings to allow for receipt of messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, entrants will have to set their Instagram account settings to ‘Public', and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely the entrant's burden to take any steps necessary to adjust their Instagram account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. An Entrant's non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of entrant to adjust Instagram account settings, shall be entrant's, and not Sponsor’s fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an entrant's entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of the entrant to adjust their Instagram account settings accordingly. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by direct Message via entrant’s Instagram or email accounts provided upon registrations to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Five (5) potential Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held by the Administrator on or about February 15, 2023. The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by Administrator via Direct Message within Instagram on or about the day of the random drawing. Each potential Grand Prize winner must respond within 48 hours from Administrators sending the direct message to the potential Grand Prize winner, or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received in the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – Five (5) Grand Prizes – A “Cuddle Collection Kit” comprised of Sponsor-specified contents, ARV: $62.14 each. Total ARV of all prizes is $310.70. Prizes/offers are non-transferrable, and not substitutable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor may substitute the prize or offer for one of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. Grand Prize winners may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
6. Claiming the Prize: In order to collect the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to verify their email and physical address to Sponsor and provide the Prize Release to Sponsor (if applicable), within ten (10) days of being notified they are a winner. Upon receipt of the Prize Release, if applicable, or upon receipt of verification of the mailing address, Sponsor or Administrator will mail the Grand Prize to the winner. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner fails to verify their address or any required documents within the timeframe provided by Sponsor, they will forfeit their right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, damaged, stolen or mutilated mailing of any prize. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor. Administrator/Sponsor are not responsible for emails that are lost, misdirected, unopened, or for any technical glitches associated with the sending of the offer in email.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant (or their parent/legal guardian if participant is a minor in the state of their residence) agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made pandemic or epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: Entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in the state of their residence) agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of Winners or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of Prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Missouri under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired Missouri state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow Missouri law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Missouri, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Missouri. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Missouri; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
12. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules see the Page on Instagram and following the link in the Post, during the Sweepstakes Period or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Official Rules – Fancy Feast Valentine’s Day Sweepstakes Rules, Brandmovers, Inc., 1519 Carroll Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318.
13. Sponsor: Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, 1 Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164.
Administrator: Brandmovers, Inc., 1519 Carroll Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318.