- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Toy Breed Chicken & Rice Formula
- High in protein to meet the needs of highly active toy breed dogs
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals maintain strong bones and teeth
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Nutrient-dense bite-sized kibble makes chewing easier for toy breed dogs
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 5 lb bag
Dry formula made with chicken as the first ingredient. High in protein to meet the needs of highly active toy breed dogs. And made with calcium, phosphorus and other minerals to maintain strong bones and teeth.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING AMOUNTS
Using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 117 g of Pro Plan.
We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow your dog to become overweight. The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment. But a good place to start is with these guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PRO PLAN
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Metabolizable Energy (ME)
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 488 kcal/cup