- Natural probiotics for digestive & immune health
- #1 ingredient is wild-caught salmon
- Specifically formulated for indoor cats for healthy weight, hairball control & immune support
- No corn, wheat, soy or poultry by-product meal; no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- 10% less fat to support healthy weight (compared to Beyond Simply White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe)
- Added fiber supports digestion
- Promotes healthy skin & coat
- Rich in antioxidants to nourish immune system
- High protein & amino acids help support and maintain strong muscles
- Source for healthy energy
- 3 lb bag
- 5 lb bag
- 11 lb bag
Formulated for indoor cats, this dry recipe promotes healthy weight, hairball control & immunity. Wild-caught salmon is the #1 ingredient, and added vitamins, minerals & nutrients provide essential nutrition to help keep your indoor cat healthy.
Find Your Pet ’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Adult Cat Feeding Instructions
These recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 99 g of Purina Beyond. Use the recommended amount to fill your cat’s bowl in the morning, so your cat can enjoy Purina Beyond throughout the day. Ideal body condition should be maintained by adjusting this amount based on your cat’s age, activity and environment. Nutritional needs will change over time. You can best serve your pet by feeding the amount that maintains a healthy weight, whereby you can easily feel your cat’s ribs.
Making the Switch to Purina Beyond
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina Beyond can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. This will help avoid stomach upset. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina Beyond until you’re feeding Purina Beyond exclusively.
No Supplements Necessary
Purina Beyond provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your cat daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your cat healthy. If your cat hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts
See full ingredient list attached for complete feeding instructions.
Calorie Content (calculated)(ME):
10% less fat than Beyond Simply White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 322 kcal/cup