- Natural probiotics for digestive & immune health
- #1 ingredient is real salmon
- Limited ingredient recipe made with simple, natural ingredients plus added vitamins, minerals & nutrients
- No corn, wheat, soy or poultry by-product meal; no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Rich in antioxidants to nourish immune system
- Promotes healthy skin & coat
- Added fiber supports digestion
- High protein & amino acids help support and maintain strong muscles
- Source for healthy energy
- 33% protein helps maintain an ideal body condition
- 3 lb bag
- 6 lb bag
This limited ingredient dry food features natural ingredients like real salmon and wholesome brown rice plus added vitamins, minerals & nutrients. And, Beyond Simply has natural probiotics for digestive & immune health to help your cat thrive.
Find Your Pet’s Perfect Portion
Use our pet food calculator to get a personalized feeding guide for your dog or cat.
Adult Cat Feeding Instructions
These recommended feeding amounts are based on using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 117 g of Purina Beyond. Use the recommended amount to fill your cat’s bowl in the morning, so your cat can enjoy Purina Beyond throughout the day. Ideal body condition should be maintained by adjusting this amount based on your cat’s age, activity and environment. Nutritional needs will change over time. You can best serve your pet by feeding the amount that maintains a healthy weight, whereby you can easily feel your cat’s ribs.
Making the Switch to Purina Beyond
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina Beyond can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. This will help avoid stomach upset. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina Beyond until you’re feeding Purina Beyond exclusively.
No Supplements Necessary
Purina Beyond provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care
Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your cat daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your cat healthy. If your cat hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts
See full ingredient list attached for complete feeding instructions.
Calorie Content (calculated) (ME):
For a list of all feeding recommendations, Download the full recommended feeding table (PDF).
Recommended Daily Feeding AmountsBased on serving size of 428 kcal/cup