U.S. Veterinarians rank Yesterday’s News #1 among eco-friendly cat litters. The 99.9% dust-free, gentle paper pellets are easy on paws, and are 3x more absorbent than clay by volume.
Yesterday's News® brand cat litter was introduced in 1987 to provide cat owners with a litter alternative. Since then, it has become U.S. Veterinarians’ #1 choice among eco-friendly cat litters.
Made from recycled materials, Yesterday's News takes items that have the potential to end up in the waste stream and turns them into cat litter that is good for your cat, good for the home and good for the environment.
• U.S. Veterinarian recommended
• Designed for low tracking with no small particles
• Creates a virtually dust-free environment
• Absorbs 3x the moisture by volume than traditional clay-based litter, which may reduce the total amount of litter an average cat uses and extend the life of each bag of litter
• Contains no harmful chemicals, making it a safe, non-toxic product that won't harm cats if they happen to ingest the product
A significant portion of the content of our paper cat litter comes from post-consumer waste derived from newspapers. When newspapers aren't recycled, they are either dumped into landfills or incinerated. We encourage everyone to recycle their discarded newspapers, and buy products from companies that use recycled materials.
Concerned about the inks? Don’t be. Today, most publishers print using harmless organic inks and/or soy-based inks. The process used to make Yesterday's News neutralizes these inks so there will be no residue left on your cat’s paws or fur.
Gentle paper pellets are easy on paws. Contains no harmful chemicals making it a safe, non-toxic product.
3x more absorbent than clay by volume with low tracking and effective odor control. 99.9% dust free for a virtually dust-free environment.
Made with recycled paper to decrease landfill waste.