Having problems with the bracket registration process? Please try these troubleshooting tips below:
- Fill out all the required fields in the registration form. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Enter your email in all lowercase letters. Any capital letters may trigger an error message.
- After you’ve selected “I’m not a robot” allow your captcha time to load. After you’ve made your valid captcha selections, wait for a green checkmark to appear before submitting.
- Try opening the registration form in our preferred browser: Chrome
- Did you use a different email to register? Consider trying that one to log in.
- Please enter a valid 5-digit U.S. zip code.
- Try refreshing the page and entering your information again.
- Try clearing your cache. For assistance on how to do this in your particular browser, visit http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- Exit out of the registration form and wait five minutes before trying again. Occasionally the system will experience errors depending on the amount of traffic present on the website. Simply give the webpage a few minutes to reset itself, and try again.